Saturday 7 January 2012

CND Shellac Asphalt and Glitter

Just a quick post to show you my latest mani...


I haven't really used my Shellac in Asphalt yet, other than for swatching, so I figured this would be my next colour of choice for my nails. Alone, it's a lovely dark grey creme but I wanted to 'wow' it up a little, so used my Gosh nail glitter in Grey Moonstone over the top. It strikes me as being very 'granite' like.

I applied two coats of the Asphalt and then mixed a little top coat with the Grey Moonstone glitter and applied one coat over the top.

What do you think? Let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. hi there,

    did you actually mix your normal glitter polish with shellac topcoat then cure for two mins? I love it... Please advise as I have asphalt and need something liek this to sparkle it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to be a pain asking all these questions... how and where Do you mix the gosh glitter? Is it with the actual shellac topcoat?Do u use a wee tub to mix the gosh glitter with the shellac topcoat? Is there a lot of wastage doing this? See when u remove tacky layer after curing the glitter topcoat does this not remove glitter too?Was Never sure what the isopropyl alcohol stuff at end of Mani does to give u that high gloss shine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...