Sunday 8 January 2012

CND Shellac Red Baroness, Glitter & Diamanté Nail Art

Another quick mani post this evening, but this time, a friend of a friend, Stacey, asked me to do her nails...


Stacey was torn between colours but settled for my newest shade in the end, Red Baroness. She liked the style of my current manicure (in my previous post) so decided to have a swash of red glitter too. And finished off with an accent nail detail of a diamanté flower on her ring finger.

To create this look I applied two coats of CND Shellac in Red Baroness, then mixed some top coat with Gosh Nail Glitter in 09 Ruby Red and applied a coat over top. I then placed six red and one silver diamantés in a flower pattern, to the outer side of her ring finger nails, and sealed it with top coat.

It doesn't show up so well in the photos, but this effect of the glitter over the Shellac makes them very 'Dorothy Wizard of Oz'.


Stacey loves them! What do you think? Have you tried any diamanté designs on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...