Sunday 22 January 2012

Nails Inc. London Bridge & Diamanté Nail Art

My fourth and final post for this evening...


This week I'm wearing normal polish for a change. I really wanted to get some use out of my new Nails Inc. Glitterati Collection that I posted about here.


So I used the Nails Inc. purple glitter in London Bridge - two coats of course. But you know me, I couldn't leave it at that, so I added a heart motif to my ring fingers in a 'rainbow' effect diamanté - the exact ones I used were Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Crystal Gemstones which you can buy from Superdrug for £7.99.


What do you think? What are you wearing on your nails this week?

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I need to start experimenting more with my nails!

    Azra

    (Running a giveaway http://azra-time.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-blog-giveawaycompetition-win.html)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...