Sunday 29 January 2012

New CND Shellac Colours for 2012!!

Yep, there's six more on their way to add to CND's collection of Shellac colours. And I for one, am very excited!

The company are expanding their collection to 36 with the addition of two shimmer effects, a silver metallic, a berry, a grey and a taupe.

Photo courtesy of www.realstylenetwork.com



The colours are as follows:
Photo courtesy of www.cnd.com
I am particularly looking forward to trying out the shimmer effects in layering and the Silver Chrome to see if it really is metallic!

The release date according to CND is March 2012, but I'm not sure if that's USA, UK or both! I really hope they become available in the UK soon. I cannot wait!

For more information go to http://www.cnd.com/News-Events/Press-Releases/Shellac40-6-Shades-for-March-2012.pdf


Which new Shellac colour intrigues you most? Which are you most likely to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...