Friday 10 February 2012

Leighton Denny - Viva La Diva


Just a quick post to show you this gorgeous orangey-red creme from Leighton Denny, or Viva la Diva as they've called it.

I have never tried Leighton Denny polishes before and I got this little lovely through the post this morning in my feelunique.com Beauty Box (sadly a service that is no more as of yesterday).

It goes on really smooth and is opaque in two coats. I teamed it with Seche Base base coat and Seche Vite top coat. Right in time for Valentines day ♥ so now is the test of time to see if it really is as 'long lasting and chip-resistant' as the bottle claims...

This is one of Leighton Denny's High Performance polishes and mine is a sample size 4.6ml but you can buy the full size 12ml for £11 from feelunique.com.

(apologies for my horrendous cuticles - the cold weather has killed my hands and i've got so many cuts and scratches!)

What Leighton Denny polishes do you own? Are they any good?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...