Friday 2 March 2012

Nails Inc. Chelsea Embankment


Wow, I have been lacking on nail posts for the past fortnight! Well I've not done much Shellac these last few weeks as work has been hectic and I've been dabbling in a few of my normal polishes for a change.

So I thought I'd quickly share with you another polish from my Nails Inc. Glitterati Collection that I posted about previously here. I tried out Chelsea Embankment - a medium/fine gold glitter polish - shown above in two coats and finished off with Seche Vite Top Coat.

I wanted to keep it this simple this time, I'd already done diamantés with London Bridge here so I decided that less was definitely more in the end!

The Nails Inc. Glitterati Collection is available from lookfantastic for £25.

Do you own the Nails Inc. Glitterati Collection?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...