Tuesday 10 April 2012

Filthy Gorgeous London - Valentine


Just a quick one this morning before I rush off into school to sort out the classroom ready for Monday - yes, I know I'm on Easter holidays but trust me, there is no escape for us teachers sometimes! I wanted to show you the swatch of the Filthy Gorgeous London nail polish in Valentine, that I got in the recent SheSaidBeauty Box (April's) - I reviewed it here on Brush Up and Make-up! 

This is a gorgeous rich, glossy, pink-toned red (no hint of blue) that was an absolute dream to apply. It went on really smoothly, dried quite quickly and looked lovely on (pictured with Jessica Brilliance top coat). I was disappointed that we weren't sent the 'normal' branded bottle that Filthy Grogeous do - silver lace pattern on the lid and the branding charm that hangs off the bottle neck. But having heard of this brand from other bloggers but never tried it out, I was overall pleased to add this 3-free (no toluene, formaldehyde or DBP) brand of polish to my collection. It lasted fairly average I would say - some tip wear and minor chips after a couple of days but by the fourth and fifth day it really had to be removed.

Filthy Gorgeous London nail polishes (10ml) are available from Debenhams for £9.00


Disclaimer - I have subscribed to the SheSaidBeuaty Box service out of my own choice and money and am not compensated in any way for this review.... but if you want to sign up to SheSaidBeauty and you use my referral link then I can get a free box. Well, who doesn't want a free beauty box??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...