Monday 6 August 2012

CND Shellac Nail Art - Futuristic Silver Chrome


Oops! I must have forgotten about this one too... just a quick one to show you a rather futuristic manicure on the lovely Stacey from a couple of months back (yes, she is officially addicted to Shellac!).

She wanted something completely different to manicures she'd had done before and one of the new shades I had just added to my collection caught her eye. She picked out Silver Chrome and then opted for the pink and black diamantés along her ring finger and thumb.

Simple yet futuristically effective don't you think?

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...