Monday 6 August 2012

CND Shellac Nail Art - Leopard Print Tips


One of my favourite manicures I've ever done I think... Let me introduce you to Hot Pop Pink with leopard print nail art!

I used Hot Pop Pink for the base colour (two coats) and then using a small nail art brush, I freehand painted the leopard print pattern onto the tips and all over the ring finger, using Blackpool. After curing the pattern, I used the small end of a dotting tool to add a Silver Chrome accent to parts of the leopard print. Sealed with top coat and there you have it, in fact, here's a close up 'cos I love it so much!



Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

2 comments:

  1. Can u post a pict of the tools you use please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to be doing a tools post at some point in the future - for reference now, I used a ceramic palette to put the Shellac in and a small detailer brush (by Orly I think) to paint the design on. Hope that helps!
      Jem xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...