Sunday 5 August 2012

CND Shellac Rockstar Nails

CND Shellac Zillionaire mixed with Gosh Nail Glitter in 05 ruby Red


With flash.
Hola! I found this glitter Shellac manicure from a couple of months back that I forgot to share with you lovely people. So here it is...

This is Stacey once again, you can probably recognise her hands by now, and she wanted something simple and glittery. So we mixed Shellac Zillionaire and Gosh Nail Glitter in Ruby Red into a paste and painted it on, curing between each coat for 120 seconds. I think we did 3 coats before applying top coat to get a solid coating of glitter. It's the same as this Rockstar Toes look I did a few months back on Kate.

It was really hard to photograph the 'glitteriness' (if there is such a word!) of the red glitter that almost looked fuchsia in some lights - the photo with the flash almost picks up on how bright the glitter was but not quite. You'll just have to believe me when I say that the photos do not do this look justice :)


Disclaimer - All products used for this nail art were purchased by moi... check out my disclaimer page here for more information about me and CND Shellac... I know I'm not professionally trained but a girl can learn can't she???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...