Sunday 5 August 2012

CND Shellac Wildfire Experimentation

CND Shellac Wildfire with Red Caviar Pearls

CND Shellac Wildfire with Blackpool heart nail art

CND Shellac Wildfire with White Konad Stamping and Diamanté nail art

CND Shellac Wildfire with White Konad Stamping and Diamanté nail art
Some more Shellac for you this evening, but this time it's a bit of a Wildfire dedication... These manicure's are from a couple of months ago I just never got around to posting them. Bad blogger!

Anyway, the top two photos are Natalie (I'm sure your recognise the enviably long natural talons!) in preparation for her Turkey holiday. She wanted Wildfire but with a little something extra so we experimented with caviar pearls (cheap ones not Ciaté) first - 1st photo above, but she found them too bulky and we took them off before curing. We played around a little more, and in the end she settled for a subtle black hearts detail on her ring finger - 2nd photo above - which I created with the fine end of a dotting tool and Shellac Blackpool.

The 3rd and 4th photo above come from Stacey's sister Gemma. I offered to do Gemma's nails for Stacey's hen do because she had already had gel extensions applied but the nail art (yellow/blue leopard print) didn't match her outfit. So I buffed off the nail art (which had been done in acrylic paint) and painted her extensions in Wildfire. Like Natalie, she wanted something more, so after browsing my Konad plates, she picked out this little flower design and asked for a diamanté in the middle. I stamped using Konad's special polish in White and added the diamanté before applying top coat and curing.

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...