Tuesday 21 August 2012

Skittle Mani with Nails Inc.

Left Hand
Right Hand

Bonjour! Just a little quick one to show you today - a Nails Inc. skittle manicure that I had on about 2 weeks ago.  I used three of the colours I picked up from my TK Maxx Haul that I posted about on Brush up and Make-up! earlier.

They were a purple - Duchess Street, a red - Park Walk and a turquoise - Reeves Mews. All really easily to apply and easy to remove, EXCEPT Reeves Mews that stained my nails - I had to really buff my nail bed in order to get rid of the staining but maybe that serves me right for not bothering with a base coat!



I picked up this pack from TK Maxx recently for £14.99 - that's under £3.75 per polish! It's worth taking a look if you have a store near you as they seem to have a lot of Nails Inc. in at the moment.

Keep posted for some more Shellac nail art posts coming up soon!
Disclaimer - I have not been compensated in anyway by this post. I just like Nails Inc. and occasionally splash out on their polishes.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...