Monday 21 January 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Gold Studded Granite


Remember Gemma? You met her first for her Christmas mix'n'match nail art but she's been having Shellac since September last year. You'll probably be seeing a bit more of her on here, she likes to experiment nail-wise.

She had seen my Asphalt 'granite' look I did way back here and wanted the same but with a little extra something-something. So I suggested some gold square studs from the Born Pretty Store (2mm ones from memory) which we put on the ring finger as an accent.

For details on how I made the 'granite' look (essentially Asphalt and a grey glitter swash) see my post from early 2012.

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...