Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year Eve Nails - Chanel Glitterfied



And a Happy 2013 to you all :)

Just a quick one to show you my NYE manicure.... and yes, for once it's not Shellac!

I had a real hankering to try out a free Collection polish that I got on a trip to Superdrug. It's part of their Bedazzled Nail Effects range and I opted for the shade Razzle Dazzle. It's made up of fine silver glitter and silver/gold/blue hexagonal glitters suspended in a clear polish. The best way to show off this glitzy number was to layer it over a nice dark colour and what better polish to choose than Chanel's Le Vernis in 219 Black Satin. I used my classic Seche Base then two coats of Chanel Black Satin followed by two coats of Collection Razzle Dazzle in a glitter fade, topping it all off with a generous coat of Jessica Brilliance top coat.

 Et Voila, Happy New Year Nails!

Disclaimer - I have not been compensated/sponsored in anyway by this post. I just fancied a bit of normal polish nail art. The Chanel Le Vernis was purchased on a whim at a Chanel counter and the Collection Bedazzled was a free gift with any other Collection purchase in Superdrug stores..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...