Sunday 17 February 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Vexed Violette



Well I've dug deep into the nail art archives to find this glittery loveliness that I forgot about... November this was taken if my memory serves me correct!

Of course , I'm sure you've guessed it's Stacey by now. This was her experimentation stage in trying out all the new Autumn CND Shellac colours. After her Peacock mani here where she'd sampled the Midnight Swim, Pretty Poison and Sugared Spice she felt it was about time to move onto some purple in the form of Vexed Violette.

This is two coats of Vexed Violette followed by a sprinkling of Gosh Nail Glitter in Topaz Lavender. On the ring finger I placed some silver star glequins (from the Born Pretty Store I think) before adding top coat.

Perfect purple!

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...