Sunday 24 March 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Purple Polka Dot




So it seems everyone has gone dotty for polka dots! This is Jess, you've yet to meet her, but she fancied a little shellacing that wasn't quite as bright as the rainbow dots from my last post.

She opted for a simple contrast of grey and purple which worked really well. We used a base colour of CND Shellac in Cityscape and then I used my dotting tool to add polka dots in Rock Royalty. On the ring finger we swapped the colours round to add an accent nail.

Totally dot-tastic don't you think?! :)

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...