Saturday 23 February 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Overtly Onyx Crosses


Bloody Stacey! She gets everywhere doesn't she?! Ha, well as you can see her Vexed Violette is gone and she's moved onto the next Shellac colour in the Autumn 2012 release.

We loved this dark steely grey, with the smooth shimmer and almost-black-but-not-quite look. Overtly Onyx looks amazing on it's own but you know Stacey, she didn't want to leave it that. So I added some 1.5mm diamantés in the shape of a cross on both her ring fingers, before adding a final layer of top coat.

Very fashionably on trend dahling!

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...