Saturday 6 April 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Pastel Diagonals



So I've just got my new pastels in and Jene likes to be the first for new looks or colours (much like her last mani here). Therefore naturally, the Sweetdreams collection that I blogged about ages ago was her colour collection of choice.

Jene went for the pale pink - Cake Pop - for her base colour and decided to add an accent colour of purple - Lilac Longing - in a diagonal across each nail.

I used two coats of each colour to create an opaque finish, but looking at the photos above (bottom was with flash) it could have possibly even done with three for the purple.

Stay posted for more pastel themed nail art coming your way....

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. Once you Shellac you never go back!

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what you used for the lines? Freehand? Striping tape? Scotch tape?

    Love the look by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy, I used striping tape to get the first coat straight, then freehanded the second coat on top. does that help? Jem xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...