Sunday 26 May 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Punky Pink Leopard Print


So Philippa loved her leopard print manicure from before (here) so much that she had to come back for more! Only this time, she went for the girly version - all pink and pretty.

I used only CND Shellac colours for this design and if you're looking for a little 'How to' for the leopard print then check out my previous post on this look here.

The base colour is two coats of Romantique, then the leopard print pattern is done in Blackpool and I added a pink accent to some of the design using Tutti Frutti.

What do you think? Punk pink enough for you?

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. Once you Shellac you never go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...