Sunday 19 May 2013

Essie Nice is Nice






Just a quickie swatch today - and shock horror! It's not Shellac for once!?!

I got this Essie polish in last month's Pearl Lowe themed GlossyBox and I absolutely love it. So much so that I couldn't not share its lilac loveliness.

The name of this colour is Nice is Nice and it falls under Essie's 'Plums' category of colours. Essie themselves describe it as a "whimsical light lavender" - to me though, this is the exact shade I think of when someone talks about a 'lilac'.

It's a polish at the end of the day, so longevity it does not have in comparison to Shellac, but I think I got about 4 days wear before it chipped too much to continue. As a little tip, I often wear normal nail polishes over a base of CND Shellac in Beau or Negligee - that way the polish dries quicker, lasts a little longer and the gel base provides a smooth nail bed for application.

You can purchase Essie in the UK in most Boots or Superdrug stores for £7.99

Disclaimer - I received this polish from a GlossyBox. A service that I pay for with my own dollar but this box was free - I redeemed some GlossyDots (or loyalty points to most people) that I'd been hoarding. If you want to get addicted to GlossyBoxes too then use this referral link to sign up today - and I can get some MORE points for free boxes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...