Sunday 21 July 2013

CND Shellac Lobster roll



A quick one this evening, to show you a better look at one of my most requested colours this Summer - CND's Shellac in Lobster Roll.

If you saw my post on the full Summer Splash collection the you'd have seen a quick swatch of this one already, but I couldn't leave it at that, I needed a post dedicated to just this gloriously-summery-bright-reddy-orangey goodness!

Lobster Roll is in essence an orangey-red - too red to be orange and too orange to be red. It's not really a coral either as it's too dark for that. Two coats are perfectly opaque and as I mentioned in my other post, I could almost describe this one as a jelly. Whatever you want to call it though, it looks amazing with a tan and is perfect for that matching mani-pedi for your Summer holidays.

The top picture is me, and it appears a little pink under the light, but the second picture of my sister is more true to real life.

Happy holidays!
Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. Once you Shellac you never go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...