Sunday 30 September 2012

CND Shellac Nail Art - French Manicure with Rosebud Bow Detail



Well Hello there... it seems I may have been a little absent once again! Bad beauty blogger! Well I have got a small mountain of nail art posts forming in my drafts folder so whilst wallowing in cold and flu today I thought I'd better get my arse in gear and post a few of them for you lovely people to see.

If you have liked my facebook page you will have seen sneak previews of the posts to come... and if you haven't? Get your butt over there and 'like' it so you will never miss out on another Shellac delight again!

https://www.facebook.com/brushupandmakeup

Any who, onto the marvellous manicure above. This is Kate, who wanted something classic but a little different for a wedding. So we decided on a French manicure design by Jazzy at @califorNAILS (twitter, instagram, tumblr) -  French with a little bow nail art detail on the ring finger and thumb. For the French manicure I used Beau and Cream Puff and to create the lace-like pink line along the tip I used a dotting tool and Rosebud. I painted the bow on the ring finger and thumb using Rosebud and my detailer brush. To add the darker detail on the bow, I mixed the Rosebud with some Blackpool to create a slightly greyer-pink.

What do you think?

Disclaimer - design idea from Jazzy at @califorNAILS. All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...